Seattle Art Fair 2023
Harman Projects is pleased to announce we will be exhibiting at the Seattle Art Fair 2023! Join us at booth C15 where we'll be presenting a solo exhibition by acclaimed artist and master print maker, Chuck Sperry.
With Seattle's deep rooted history as a hub for rock music, the fair is the perfect venue to present a retrospective exhibition of Chuck Sperry's work. Pulling from the artist's extensive archives, we have curated a selection of artwork new and old that tells a story about the evolution of an artist and his formative connection to the music industry.
For this event we are excited to present:
- Five new wood panel editions
- A brand new paper print edition, with variants
- Over one hundred sold out archive posters
- Dozens of rare archive wood panels
- A new Collectible Card Set!
Any remainders from this exhibition will go live in the Harman Projects online store on Thursday, August 3rd. Be sure to sign up for our email list to keep up to date!
As always we will be limiting the number of works available for purchase by attendees at the event and online collectors afterwards. Please refer to the following allocation limits and plan your visit accordingly:
- One new wood panel edition per person
- One archive panel edition per person
- One brand new paper print edition, or variant, per pesron
- Two sold out archive posters per person
- One Collectible Card Set per person
- One Venus wood panel lottery entry per person (in-person only)
The Lumen Field Event Center
800 Occidental Avenue S.
Seattle, WA 98134
Select VIP Preview: Thursday July 27, 2023 | 5:00pm - 6:00pm
Opening: Thursday July 27, 2023 | 6:00pm - 9:00pm
Friday, July 28, 2023 | 11:00am - 7:00pm
Saturday, July 29, 2023 | 11:00am - 7:00pm
Sunday, July 30, 2023 | 11:00am - 6:00pm
Frequently Asked Questions:
Do I need a ticket to attend this event?
- Yes! The Seattle Art Fair is a ticketed event. Please be sure to pick up your tickets in advance directly from the Seattle Art Fair website here.
Is there a dress code for this event?
- Thanks for asking! While there isn't a proper dress code in place at this event we do encourage and attendees of the VIP event to dress the part, business or smart casual encouraged for attendees on Thursday night. For attendees on the weekend, Saturdays and Sundays tend to be more relaxed and casual attire is recommended!
How will works be allocated at this event?
- When you enter the Seattle Art Fair please make your way directly to the Harman Projects booth. There, you will recieve a ticket with a reserved time slot. Simply return to the booth with your ticket at your assigned time to make your selections and purchases. This ticketing process will eliminate the need for queueing up inside the event and will allow collectors to explore the art fair while they wait for their assigned time . A certain number of timed tickets will be available each day and restocks on inventory will happen each day as well, while supplies last.
Do you offer shipping from the Seattle Art Fair?
- Shipping will be offered on select items but not on everything. If you require shipping services please visit the Artech shipping booth at the Seattle Art Fair or plan a trip to a local UPS Store or Fedex Ship Center (both of which have locations within one mile of the event).
Do I need to bring a tube with me?
- Tubes are not required at this event and are discouraged. Archive paper posters will come bagged and boarded and new paper posters will ship at a later date. Please leave your tubes at home or at your hotel.
I'm only able to attend on Sunday, will everything be sold out by then?
- Don't worry! We're being very mindful of our fans' schedules and have allocations of new and archive works available each and every day. With that said, some items may sell out sooner than others so please be sure to come to our booth at the beginning of the day.